Robert Benninga MBA is a leading authority and highly ranked keynote speaker, acclaimed facilitator, consultant, coach and trainer on High Performance Leadership, The HiT Experience, Change Management and Human Capital Development.
Benninga has worked with Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 companies, organisations and networks at international conventions and in-company projects. He has worked with over 300,000 participants in 51 countries. He has worked with companies such as ABN-AMRO, Accenture, AXA, AKZO-Nobel, Allianz, Baker & McKenzie, BMW, Coca Cola, DHL, Deloitte, Dow Chemical, DSM, Ernst & Young, Fortis, General Electric, Heineken, Hertz, HP, IBM, ING Bank, KLM, KPMG, L’Oréal, Mars, Metro, Microsoft, Miele, Nestlé, Nikon, Océ, Perfetti, Philips, SAP, Sara Lee, Securitas, Shell, Unilever, Vodafone and Volvo, plus many smaller companies, NGO’s and individual entrepreneurs as well.
He was chosen to be one of the 8 selected worldwide speakers in the CEO ‘Profiles in Leadership’ Program in 2010 with his program ‘The Five Pillars of World Class Success’.
Benninga talks are highly interactive and his focus is always on people and results using powerful tools, proven concepts and practical insights from his direct corporate top management experience of 17 years with 5 international companies (Hyatt USA, AHOLD, Maxeda, WE International & Asko-Metro).
To date he has completed over 1,000 Mindpower projects always with a focus on the best results through the best human performance. His inspiring personality, break-through capacities and ‘X-ray eyes and ears’ coupled with his inviting style stimulate the participants to take their professional and personal lives up to an extraordinary level.
Educated through the University of Hawaii – College of Business Administration, Nyenrode Business Universiteit and INSEAD Fontainebleau, Benninga has written and co-written 8 books based on his seasoned business and consulting experience. He also teaches at Nyenrode University, the leading international Business School.
His interactive inviting and dynamic master classes, workshops or keynote addresses always focus on powerful tools, proven concepts and practical insights.
His topics include:
- How to focus on what to Stop, Continue and Start doing
- How to combine strong, not to be negotiated result demand with an inviting leadership style, leading to breakthroughs towards major success
- How to move from a culture of Rational Must to Emotional Want
- How to work with commitment, courage, conviction, clarity and realistic optimism
- How to create a passionate and connected environment based on trust and innovative approaches addressing the real challenges and creating major synergy
- How to work and live with Ownership, Accountability and full Responsibility
- How to optimally use your Five Powers for Success and create Win-Win-Win
- How to achieve more with considerably less effort!
- How to create the top performance and sincere happiness you desire and deserve both personally and professionally
- Key Highlights of the breakthrough The HiT Experience™, with e.g. ‘The 14 Rules of The Game’, ‘The 4 HiT Power P’s’ and ‘The 6 Promises’