Boris Grundl a former professional tennis player who was 90% paralysed in a sports accident has developed an amazing career as an executive manager and top leadership coach. A charismatic and inspirational speaker who has perfected the art of self and others to perform at the highest level.
Boris – Europe’s Leadership coach – is an amazing character. His accomplishments are for many unimaginable. As a top athlete at the age of 25, he broke his cervical spine in an accident. He remains 90% paralyzed. Despite all hindrances, he developed himself within a few years in to the role as a marketing and sales director at a large European company His secret of success: He has perfected the art of how to lead himself and others to the highest level. Today, Boris Grundl is a top expert in personnel management and a much sought after presenter and author.
His list of clients include well-known companies such as: Deutsche BP, DaimlerChrysler, Telekom, Deutsche Bank, T-Com, Novartis, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Agrarvis, Edeka, X-Days, Fresenius Medical Care, Atos Worldline, T-Systems. and many more.
Boris presents in German and English.
The three pillars of effective leadership:
- How you lead yourself
- How you let yourself be lead
- How you lead others
Successful leadership – With a system:
- How to turn negative into positive
- How to lead with joy, fun and passion
- How changes will be accepted positively and implemented
- How your employees will be glad to be identified with your company
- How you can shape your dream team
- How your employees can develop a „zest for success“
- How you can concentrate on the essentials
- How to successfully lead through difficult times
- How you can develop a “culture of trust”
- How a company-mission can become a reality
- How you can develop a supportive training culture
- How to free yourself from obstructing conflicts of values
- The authentic executive
“A more authentic training than his is not possible.“
Karl Engelhard, General manager, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics GmbH
“Mr Grundl helped us to get a grip on our personnel management and organizational problems with his ingeniously simple leadership system. Simply amazing!“
Jürgen Scheller, General manager J. E. Schum GmbH
“His lifetime-achievements prove that Mr Grundl is an important role model.“
Rolf Benz, General manager, Furniture manufacturer
“On the one hand, success orientated, strong intentions as well as performance pressure and real human leadership qualities on the other. No contradictions, just the secrets of success. “
Wolfgang Kroh, General manager EMC² Deutschland GmbH