Bob Pritchard is one of the most in demand business/marketing speakers in the world renowned for being a highly motivating leader who inspires success in business and sales teams. He has shared the platform with international business leaders including Bill Gates and Richard Branson. Bob has been named the ‘International Marketer of the Year’.
Bob really makes a difference to a company’s performance. That is why companies such as Intel, Microsoft, 3M, Citibank, BMW, AT&T, Mercedes Benz, Ford, Toyota, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Shell, Texaco, Century 21, Taywood Homes, Ogilvy One, NCR, Morgan Stanley, Sun Microsystems, Volvo and dozens more all rave about Bob Pritchard.
Why book Bob Pritchard?
- 30 years experience as a business / marketing troubleshooter and consultant with many of the world’s leading companies, including Coca Cola, Citibank, Anheuser Busch, Mercedes Benz, Toyota, Deloitte, Associated Financial Planners, Frito Lay. This has provided a wide variety of experience with a vast number of issues in many diverse industries.
- 12 years experience as a speaker / trainer at over 1,000 conferences. This has required understanding company issues and problems and listening to the views and perspectives of some of the world’s top business leaders such as Bill Gates, Richard Branson etc.
- Was CEO of publicly listed company Powerplay International, a television, media and sports company which provided experience of the requirements and obligations of a public company to the Exchange, the market and shareholders.
- Marketing Director for inaugural Formula One in Australia. Responsible for all Government negotiation, establishment of course, format and staging of the week long event, all marketing, ticket sales, licensing, sponsorships. Had a team of 10 professionals and hundreds of project specialists.
- Created a customer relationship and service program at every level of the business, for Nippon Travel (the world’s second largest business travel company), which resulted in a $105 million profit turnaround in the first 12 months of operation.
- Created a media, in-store, in-pack promotion for Frito Lay in a strategic relationship with Scholastic, which resulted in an increase in sales for Frito Lay of $115 million in a 3-month period.
- Created lifestyle promotions and tie-ins for Coca Cola in 16 countries, working with licenses, distributors, retailers and media to create major ‘incremental product sales’ programs in individual countries, accounting for different cultures, different regulations and diverse media channels.
- Created the 100 Year centenary celebrations of American movies. Worked with all studios, the first time they had ever worked together, corporations and media globally. The result was $40 million in sponsorship and 1000 hours of free television time on Turner Networks.
- Author of 5 best selling books across the world. Complex Marketing sales exceeding 100,000 copies. Also 4 CD business sets and contributor to magazines on Business, Marketing and Franchising across the world.
- General Motors and Blockbuster outlet in the USA and a 90 minute global TV special.
- World Series Cricket – was the marketing director for the Kerry Packer, World Series Cricket, one-day cricket revolution. Responsibilities included signing players, marketing, promotion, licensing, television rights, sponsorship.
- Winner of the ‘International Marketer of the Year’ award for the global promotion for 100 Years…100 Movies. Also a shared winner of a Clio award and the winner of 4 Silver Telly awards for work with Citibank.
Bob was one of the founders of Masterminds which worked with hundreds of SME’s to; educate them on business practices, marketing techniques, customer service, developing return on investment, creating Key Performance Indicators and developing loyal, higher value customers.
Worldwide experience assists businesses in all countries to benefit from the trends, developments, initiatives in others. For the past 20 years Bob has divided his time equally between the US, Australasian and Europe, bringing the best business and marketing practices from each region to his other clients.
An excellent presenter who writes every presentation specifically for the client to ensure the client receives precisely the message they were seeking. From the initial detailed client consultation, independent research, the crafting of the presentation, the reviews with the client and then the final review before the presentation, it is all about providing the customer what they need.
Bob’s presentations are motivating, entertaining, funny, interactive, thought provoking and above all, have a very powerful take home message. The message, no matter how complex the subject, is presented in simple terms that are easy to take in and easy to act upon.
‘Highly motivating, nothing but fantastic comments’
Friedhelm Loh Group, Rittal, Germany
‘Bob is the perfect speaker for a business audience, inspirational!’
Sun Microsystems, Bagshot, Surrey, UK
‘Entertaining, dynamic, inspirational, interactive, educational’.
Morgan Stanley, Canary Wharf, London
‘Excellent solution approach to Customer Relationship Management. Ourassociates were euphoric!!’
NCR, Surrey, UK
‘Exceptional and highly motivational. We have been flooded with compliments!’
Ceuta Healthcare, Dorset, UK
‘Unanimous ‘Best Session’ score from all participants who were a very demanding audience’.
Scottish Equitable, Edinburgh, UK
‘What a unique contribution. We are still receiving letters of thanks and congratulations on your presentation. A very entertaining and highly enlightening presentation on marketing to help us address the future’.
‘My fellow directors and I are delighted that you had a real impact and our business will now be in much better shape moving forward’.
Boehringer Ingelheim, Germany
‘You were the highlight of the conference. Corporate Pakistan has gone crazy for you!!’
‘Gutsy, stimulating, funny and your innovative presentation had the audience literally jumping out of their seats!!’
‘Knowledgable and passionate and really entertained the audience. Your contribution was perfect for our audience.’
Gray Business Communications, UAE
‘The response to your presentation was truly great, we will definitely have you back’
Images Fashion Forum, India
‘You have truly changed the way we do business and the way we look at customers, your presentation was enlightening, educational, motivational and we are ecstatic’
Stena Line, Sweden
‘ You were the highlight of the conference, your presentation was powerful, enlightening and very entertaining. The team went away with a fresh attitude and great motivation’
‘Thank you for your powerful presentation, you really supercharged an audience that has seen it all and really made them think about the way we approach our business”
‘Educational, confronting, challenging, funny and educational. You were terrific’
World Internet Congress, Holland
‘Fantastic, out of 88 speakers, you were voted the best. You really shocked the audience into thinking, you amused them and they loved it. Well done’.
CRM Forum, Paris